Eastward Quest Eastward Quest

One of the best side scrolling games I've played on NG. Fantastic job with the musical score, monster designs, and simplistic controls.

The Ruins of Machi Itcza The Ruins of Machi Itcza

Music: Fits right in with the overall design and style of the game. Awesome job :)

Controls: Feels a bit slow to move around, and same goes for jumping.

Level Design: It is a maze, as it's described in the game and the music helps give that eerie feel to it. Love it :D

Overall: I hope to see either a revision of this or a sequel :)

Red Dagger Red Dagger

Meh... The BG should be scrolling downward to give the illusion of the player accelerating through space and the enemies coming at you in force. Also, the enemies should have some sort of attack or formation pattern, rather then being random.

Demon Wasteland Demon Wasteland

Why submit a game that you made back in 2008? I recommend using Stencyl for something simple as this, and then resubmit.

Brain Speed Brain Speed

Kinda fun and addictive. The fun comes in when I'm being challenged later on with quick reflexes and timing. However, the looping BGM could use some work. Gets kinda annoying after a few minutes :/

Overall, good job and hope to see more. I highly recommend that you take a look at those Brain Training games on the DS/3DS for reference.

Kitten adventures in park Kitten adventures in park

The VO was a nice touch, but not needed. The audio quality was distracting and instead of adding value, it took that away.

The animations were decent and did bring more "life" to this game, so keep working on that :)

The intro was too long. Cut that in half and you should be able to keep the player's attention.

Overall, it's a decent game with much more to offer if you polish it some more.

Good job :)

AnnTenna responds:

Thanks for the feedback and for the votes! I am upset that voice and sound turned out worse than I wanted. We tried very hard. You can skip intro through the pink button.

Space Fighter Baloney Space Fighter Baloney

Has potential, but the overall experience was annoying and appears that your talent was wasted, as was my time playing this "game."

The background needs to be scrolling to the left to give the feel of (planetary) movement, and making the screen move via player isn't the best way for progression. Have the enemies scroll in on their own.

On The Run On The Run

Love the graphics, music, and gameplay. But the math just doesn't do it for me :P Kinda "kills" the whole espace from prison feel.

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

Dude, at least give the player some SP in the beginning so that they have a chance. That, or make it easier to break through the first horde.

Play some Burrito Bison (1 or 2) and jot down some notes, as this appears to be almost the same thing.

Second Wind Second Wind

Great job! Absolutely love the simplistic art style with the mix of difficulty. Would buy if it were on the Kindle Fire or Steam ;)

squidly responds:

Would be cool if it was on the Kindle or Steam, but I'm not sure if either support AS2!